Machu Picchu A Spiritual Journey & Retreat
with yoga instructor, Silvina Camara
Nobe Yoga presents, Machu Picchu a Spiritual Journey & Retreat. This magical trip will embark on the wonders of the Sacred Valley and its contagious spiritual energy. We always hear people say “I would love to visit there,” and they say it’s better to see things once than to hear about it a thousand times so here is your opportunity. An all inclusive trip in one of the most mystical places in the world awaits you! Don’t miss out on this great chance to tune with your own spiritual being and connect deeper to the light with in each of us. Let the beauty of mother earth embrace us, bless us, guide us, heal us and connect us. The Nobe Yoga team is excited to share this spiritual adventure with you.
Please see detailed itinerary below and inquire for any further questions. Limited number of double and single rooms available.
- All lodging included (double room)
- 3 meals a day (vegetarian)
- Day Trip to Machu Picchu (all inclusive)
- Cacao Ceremony with Fire Circle
- Sound Healing Ceremony
- Mother Earth Ceremony
- Visit City of Ollantaytambo
- Visit Pisaq Ruins and Market
- Daily Yoga / Meditation with Silvina
- All ground transportation included
Flight tickets from your country to Lima | Flight tickets from Lima to Cusco (Sacred Valley / Machu Picchu | Airport taxes | Additional healing services | Meals not described on the itinerary | Peruvian taxes and immigration fees
- Flight tickets from your country to Lima
- Flight tickets from Lima to Cusco (Sacred Valley / Machu Picchu
- Airport taxes
- Additional healing services
- Meals not described on the itinerary
- Peruvian taxes and immigration fees
About Yoga Mandala
Yoga Mandala is a network that helps to organize and share workshops and retreats that relate to Yoga and conscious living. Much like a family, they offer all facilities and coordinate every detail so that workshops transform each individual and connect them with the Mother land in Cusco and The Jungle of Peru.
Located in the small village of Huandar Chico – Arin, this retreat center is in the heart of the Sacred Valley, only 1 hour away from the Cusco city. Rooms at this hotel are inspired by the seven chakras with private bathrooms allowing for personal privacy and solitude for spiritual growth.
Visit their website here.